Weight Restriction Exemption Permits

 Seasonal Public Utility (PDF)Agricultural Move (PDF) and Milk Transportation (PDF) Permits are required when Weight Restrictions are on. A Utility Route Notification (PDF) or Agricultural Route Notification (PDF) must accompany the permit request. Please review the Rules and Regulations (PDF) for this permit.

For More Information

For more information on weight restriction exemptions, please visit the County Road Association of Michigan (CRAM) website.